Photovoltaic system - Riverside
At the Riverside site in Zuchwil, Tetrag implemented a system solution for the energy management and monitoring of one of the largest retrofitted photovoltaic installations in Switzerland.
Since autumn 2015, one of the most powerful PV systems in Switzerland has been installed on the roof of the large industrial hall at the Riverside site. It illustrates the sustainability strategy of the investor Swiss Prime Investment Foundation and the energy-efficient policy of the energy community of Zuchwil. The plant was awarded the Swiss Solar Prize in 2016. As part of the project, the monitoring of the 273 inverters was implemented by Tetrag AG. In addition to production, faults and partial shading are also detected.
Services in detail
- Monitoring of 273 inverters
- Feed-in management by distribution system operators
- Control power through Swissgrid
- Feed-in control by the distribution grid operator and provision of control power for Swissgrid Real-time communication to the inverters
- Detection of disturbances and partial shading
- Peak output of 5.7 MW covers the demand of 1027 single-family homes
- Savings of 595t CO2